Thursday, April 25, 2013

Asos Haul

Asos'u çok sevdiğimi daha önce söylemiş miydim? Uzun zamandır hayranlıkla baktığım inci yakayı indirimde bulunca yine dayanamadım ve atıverdim sepete. Bir de daha önce gümüş rengini aldığım spike bilekliği de indirimli görünce, yeni saatimle takmak üzere rose rengini de aldım. Umarım bir an önce gelirler.

Have I told you before that I love Asos so much? I've been watching this pearl collar for a long time and whenever I've found out that it was on sale, I've bought it immediately. Than, I've noticed that the spike bracelet that I've ordered before was also on sale, I've bought the rose colour in order to put it on with my new watch. I hope, they will arrive as soon as possible.





2 comments:

Grace Happy said...

çok da ıyı yapomıssın guzel gunlerde kullan canım

EcesDiary said...

Çok teşekkür ederim canım, gelirler umarım bir an önce :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...