Monday, May 19, 2014

Gratis-Rossman

Anneler günü indiriminde aldıklarımın postunu yapamamıştım. İndirimler çok iyi seviyede değildi bence, en iyi oran da Rossman'daydı. İşte Benim topladıklarım bunlar..

Gratis and Rossman, both are my favorite drugstores. There was a sale because of the Mother's Day so I've picked up the things that I want to try and things that I need. So here is what I've bought.


Sol taraf Gratis'ten. Islak mendillerin boyu hoşuma gitti, deodorantım bitiyordu stoklayayım dedim, bu şampuanı çook merak ediyordum. Wet'n Wild'de ise yalnızca bu ruju bulabildim. Yapısı biraz sert ama rengini sevdim. Sağ taraftakiler ise Rossman'dan.

The things on the left side are from Gratis. I like the size of the wet wipes, I was running out of my stocks for deodorants and I was really curious about this shampoo. I could only find this lipstick from Wet'n Wild stand. It is a bit hard to apply but I like the colour.


Ve bunlar da Rossman'dan. Yeni ağda bantları denemeyi seviyorum ve doğru bantları bulana kadar da denemeye devam edeceğim. Bunlarda oldukça %50 indirim vardı. Özellikle Isana ürünleri oldukça cüzi bir fiyata geldi.
And these were bought from Rossman. I like to try new wax strips from different brands and I will be trying until I find the right one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...