Thursday, December 27, 2012

The New Year Gift

Hep güzel bir kalemim olsun, onu yanımdan ayırmayayım istiyordum. Yeni yıl vesilesi ile kendime hediye almış oldum. Bir an önce gel de seni hep yanımda taşıyayım, en önemli anlarıma sen eşlik et benim sevgili kalemim :) Bir de yılın bu zamanını ve yeni yılları çok fazla seviyorum. Peki siz ne aldınız kendinize?

I always wanted to have a nice pen and I wanted to take it with me everywhere. Because it is a new year now, I bought a new year present for myself. "Dear pen, please come to me quickly and than let me take you with me wherever I go."
I do like this season so much and I also like the new years. So, what did you buy for yourself as a gift for the new year?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... A nice fountain pen shows class.

Gigi.T said...

Oh nice pen! Benim de aynisi var ama benimkisi mavi :)
Want to follow each other? :)
http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
- happy new year ♥

EcesDiary said...

Dolcidellavita: Yeah I agree with you :)

Gigi T: Aslında bir ara mavisini alma düşüncem de var :) Tabii ki, çok isterim, hemen takibe alıyorum blogunu :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...