Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Accessorize Haul

Bu yılki indirimden yalnızca bunları aldım. Kırtasiye bölümünden de yalnızca bu tatlı kalemi bulabildim.
I could only buy these from the sale. I could only find this cute pen among the stationary items.




Kolye çok hoşuma gitti. Bu aralar böyle taşlı kolyelere kafayı takmış durumdayım. Yanlış hatırlamıyorsam 17 TL gibi bir fiyata geldi %70 indirimle.
I like the necklace so much. I am obsessed with the rhinestone necklaces nowadays. 





Ne zamandır bir gece çantası arıyordum, hazır %70 indirimdeyken 30 TL'ye bu güzelliği aldım.  İçinde 3 ayrı gözü bulunuyor. Oldukça kullanışlı.
I was looking for a box evening clutch and  found this beauty for a low price so I've bought it immediately. It has 3 separate sections which makes it very functional.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...