Friday, August 15, 2014

Gratis&Watson's Haul

Bayram indiriminden neler aldığımı yazamamıştım, hazır yeni indirimler yaklaşıyorken ve ürünlerin bazılarını denemişken yazayım istedim. 
I couldn't post about what I've bought from Gratis and Watsons sale. Since the cosmetic sales are coming back soon, I wanted to write about them.





Öncelikle Gratis'ten Benri Bebek Mendillerinden aldım. Bunların hem dokusuna, hem kokusuna hem de parabensiz olmalarına bayıldım. Benri pamuk her daim vazgeçilmezlerden zaten. Lee Stafford ürünlerini de hep merak ediyordum. Hazır indirimdeyken hacim verici şampuanı ve saç köpüğünü alayım dedim. Şampuanı henüz denemedim ama saç köpüğü oldukça başarılı bence. Kabarmasını önlüyor saçın.

Gratis: I've bought these wet wipes which I like a lot. Disc cottons are a must for removing my make up. Finally I wanted to try Lee Stafford products and decided to start with this volumizing shampoo and volumizing mousse. I haven't used the shampoo yet but I think the mousse is really good. It prevents the hair getting fuzzy.


Watson's indiriminden yalnızca bu bronzerı alabildim. Fakat denemeden aldığım için yüzümde çok belli olmuyor malesef. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes göz kalemi ise ne zamandır istediğim bir kalemdi. İndirimde değildi ama nasılsa indirim olmaz diye alıverdim onu da. Muhteşem bir göz kalemi olduğunu ve kolayca sürüldüğünü ve buna rağmen hiç akma bulaşma yapmadığını da belirtmek isterim.

Watson's: I could only buy this bronzer from the sale but unfortunately it doesn't look apparent on my skin. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes eye pencil was the thing that I wanted for a long time and it wasn't on sale but still, I wanted to try it. I want to express that the pencil is applied so easily however it doesn't get smudged or flaked.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...