Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Beymen Club

Beymen'de müthiş bir indirim var, eh bu kadar güzelken faydalanmamak olmazdı.
So there comes the sale season of Beymen and since the sale rates were good, I couldn't just stop.


Mavi gömlek aşkım hiç bitmiyor. Sanırım bununla birlikte her tondan mavi gömleğim oldu.
My desire for blue shirts never ends. I guess I have every shade of blue shirt with this one.



Ve uzun zamandır bir bordo etek arayışındaydım. Buna da görür görmez aşık oldum ve attım sepete.
And I was searching for a bordeux skirt for a long time. I fell in love with this beautiful skirt and bought it immediately.


Siteye bir bakınmanızı tavsiye ederim, güzel parçalar bulabilirsiniz.
I recommend you to check the site, you might find beautiful pieces. There is also an option for international shipping.



https://www.beymen.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Bordo etek cok guzel! Gule gule giy :)

EcesDiary said...

çok teşekkür ederim :)

Hayatimakyajla said...

takibime aldım seni bende bloguma beklerim Gule gule giy

http://hayatimakyajla.blogspot.com.tr/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...