Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Some H&M Purchases

Bu dönem indirimlerden fazla bir şey bulamamış olmanın verdiği üzüntüyle, hazır indirim de devam ediyorken sizlere H&M'den aldığım bir kaç parçayı göstermek istedim. 

With the disappoinment of the sales of this season, I would like to show you what I've bought from H&M.




Bu atkının renklerine bayıldıım! Çok tatlı değil mi sizce de? Ve tabii ki bileklik, çook beğendim!
 I adore the colours of this scarf. Isn't it just so cute? And the bracelet.. I love it!



Sıradan bir hırka olabilir ama rengini çok sevdim. Büyük kolyelerle hareketlendirmek amaçlı aldım.
It might be an ordinary cardigan however I like the colour and bought it to wear it with the statement necklaces.


Son olarak da bu gömlek... Sade parçalar almayı seviyorum ve bu da tam anlamıyla onlardan biri. Herhangi bir kombine uyabilecek bir parça.
And the last one is this shirt. I like to shop for the simple pieces and this is exactly the one. It might fit to any combines.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...