Friday, January 2, 2015

Tangle Teezer



Bu sene kendime yılbaşı hediyesi olarak ne zamandır istediğim Tangle Teezer'ı almaya karar verdim. Ben yanımda taşımak amaçlı kapaklı olanı tercih ettim. Altın rengi de çok şık göründü gözüme. Ben Modagram'dan aldım ve neredeyse ertesi gün elimdeydi.

I have bought this tangle teezer comb as a new year gift to myself. I prefered the one with cover in order to carry it with me easily and I also like the colour. I think it looks so elegant.




Aslında bir bakıma çok gereksiz pahalı buluyordum ama gerçekten söyledikleri kadar varmış. Saçları kolayca açıyor ve saçlar daha parlak görünüyor bununla taradıktan sonra.

At first, I thought it was too expensive but after I use it, I got why people like it so much. You can brush your hair easily without rip it off and your hair look more shiny after brushing it with this.



Siz de almayı düşünüyorsanız daha fazla ertelemeyin derim:)
If you are planning to buy it, I suggest you to buy it right away :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...